Did you know that Mango allows your to easily create maps with a slide bar that can be dragged to compare two different layers?
- Click on the Mango Toolbox button in the admin sidebar
- Click on “Comparison Map”
- Hit the “Activate” button
Organizing Your Layers
- Left Pane: The second lowest layer group in your map will be displayed to the left of the swipe bar.
- Right Pane: The lowest layer group in your map will be displayed to the right of the swipe bar.
- All Other Group Layers: All group layers above the lowest two group layers will be displayed “over the top” of both panes.